What information do we collect?
A.B. Designs & Consultants collects information that is pertaining to the purchase(s) made on our site.
· First Name; Last Name
· Mailing/Shipping Address
· Credit/Debit Card Information
What do we use your information for?
The information we collect from you may be used in one of the following way:
· To personalize your experience. Your information helps us to better respond to your individual needs.
· To improve our website. We continually strive to improve our website offerings (guidance) based on the information and feedback we receive from you.
· Improve our help to you. Your information helps us to more effectively respond to your personal requests and support needs.
· Send emails to you of encouragement. The email address you provide may be used to send you information, respond to inquiries, and/or other requests or questions.
How do we protect your information?
We implement a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your personal information when you email us directly with your personal concerns and needs.
· Yes (Cookies are small files that a site or its service provider transfers to your computer's hard drive through your Web browser (if you allow) that enables the site's or service provider's systems to recognize your browser and capture and remember certain information.)
· Understand and save your preferences for future visits.
· Compile aggregate data about site traffic and site interaction so that we can offer better site experiences and tools in the future.
· We may contract with third-party service providers to assist us in better understanding our site visitors. These service providers are not permitted to use the information collected on our behalf except to help us conduct and improve our business.
Do we disclose any information to outside parties?
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information. This does not include trusted third parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or servicing you, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others' rights, property, or safety. However, non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.
Third party links
Occasionally, at our discretion, we may include or offer third party products or services on our website. These third party sites have separate and independent privacy policies. We therefore have no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these linked sites. Nonetheless, we seek to protect the integrity of our site and welcome any feedback about these sites.
Do we comply with the California Online Privacy Protection Act?
A.B. Designs & Consultants complies with the COPPA, but we do not offer a Member’s Edit Page; due to the information that we receive: user name, email address and security questions. At any time, if you would like to have your membership canceled with us, please send us an email and your membership will be deleted with a confirmation email sent to you.
Do we comply with COPPA (Children's Online Privacy Protection Act)?
At this time, the website is not directed to children under the age of 13.
Terms and Conditions
Please also visit our Terms and Conditions section establishing the use, disclaimers, and limitations of liability governing the use of our website at www.godinspiring.com
This policy was last modified on 3/15/2018
www.abdzynz.com contact page